In last two and a half decades India has been actively engaged in research, development, demonstration, manufacturing and use of wide range of renewable energy technologies for use in various industries.
The easy access to solar energy has made it the most sought- after alternative for residential and industrial sectors.
Here are few guidelines towards harnessing the power of the Sun: –
- Increased Capacity: –
- The amount of Solar energy accessible in a single year is much greater than the whole production of India’s fossil fuel energy reserves. However, we have recognized solar power’s cost and energy saving potential and are driving policies for its increased adoption.
- PV Modules: –
- Indian government supports the PV application programs that intends to provide Solar PV based installations across country.
- Solution to High Demand: –
- Energy usage increases as population of country increases. As a result, India is making the efforts to raise awareness and rely on solar energy to satisfy the country’s increasing energy needs.
- Why it is necessary to go for Solar panels: –
- Prevents harmful pollutants from the combustion of fossil fuels
- Enhances the quality of Life
- Decrease in Air pollution
- Reduction is water usage
- Contributes to reducing the impact of climate change
- Lowers the carbon footprints
India aims to become world leader of solar power’s emerging global energy trade. Solar power is a huge source of immediately usable energy that eventually generates various energy resources such as Biomass, Wind, hydropower and wave energy.
No doubt India is doing all the necessary activities to go entirely solar and emerging as the world leader.