For harnessing the sun’s energy, Solar rooftops are the best solution to convert the sun’s energy into Solar electricity. Rooftops are converted in such a way that they hold PV modules are called Solar rooftops.
In India Maharashtra leads in power generation capacity, followed by Gujarat and Tamil Nadu, though Karnataka leads in renewable energy capacity. India has a total of 6,780 MW of nuclear power generation capacity, led by Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and Rajasthan.
India now has become the one of the largest countries that has accomplished the largest production of renewable energy i.e. approx. 41%.
In the fast moving and growing India nowadays it is visible in the rapid proliferation of solar panels mounted on the roofs of homes, buildings, schools, government buildings and even businesses i.e. for commercial use, office buildings and for homes.
Benefits of Rooftop Solar Mounting:
- Affordable: – The tariff quotes for rooftop solar relative to industrial and commercial tariff rates are 17% for Industrial and 27% for commercial. As per the trend Panels are getting cheaper
- Reduces Carbon: – Installation of PV Cells does not generate carbon dioxide or any other harmful emissions or wastes associated with coal- nitrogen oxides, Sulphur dioxides and mercury.
- Low Maintenance: – Most solar rooftops have 20 years of life expectancy which makes them worth the investment
- Reduction in Electricity Bills: – By installing Solar Panels on your home’s or Building’s, office’s rooftop saves you economically and environmentally.
- Suitable for Indian Climate: – There is no need that your home or building or office located at South to use Rooftop Panels. Our country located in ideal position that we receive ample amount of Sunlight.
- No additional Space Require: – Solar Installation does not require large tracts of land, also resale value increases when it comes with an installed Solar Rooftop Systems!
- Support from Government: – Solar rooftop system falls under the 5% Tax benefit. This is one of the most attractive tax category that falls under.